1. Drink a glass of water before starting a VITALI-CHI session.2. Wear loose, comfortable clothing.3. Light a candle or perfumed incense stick if desired.4. Ensure that you will not be disturbed.5. Put on the provided Solfeggio frequency ‘Sound Medicine’ CD.6. Dim the lights and or draw the curtains.
7. Choose to lie down, recline or sit in a warm and comfortable place.
8. Place the portable carry case on a table close to where you will be laying, reclining or sitting.
9. Stand the bottle upright in the portable carry case. Do not add water or frequencies.
10. Connect the pad male black terminal to the female black terminal in the bottle.
11. Place the male red terminal that is connected to the copper pad into the female red terminal in the bottle.
12. Place the pad (the one with the red terminal) where your neck will be and the other under where your sacrum (base of the spine) will be. Now sit down on your bed or chair.
13. Place one of the fabric connectors over your left foot and pull the strap tight so that the fabric is close to your skin.
14. Place the other end of it over your right hand and pull the strap tight so that the fabric is close to your skin. There is now a diagonal connection.
15. Repeat for the opposite hand and foot to create another diagonal connection.
16. Lie down or recline with one pad under the base of your neck and adjust the sacrum pad so that it is at the base of your spine.
17. If you are lying down you may want to place a pillow or bolster under your knees for comfort.
18. Do not cross your ankles.
19. Put a light blanket over yourself if you prefer.
20. Close your eyes and rest your arms comfortably by your side.
21. Breathe slowly and deeply.
22. Do not engage in conversation with your ‘mind chatter’.
23. Clear your mind of all thoughts by telling your mind you will answer any questions or concerns after the meditation.
24. If you have a conscious thought, sense or visualise putting the thought onto a cloud and just let it drift by.
25. Every time there is an interruption, take yourself back to listening to your breath.
26. Do not let your ‘journey’ be interrupted by any conscious thought, even if you are listening to guided meditations or affirmations, just let your subconscious take over.
27. Go where your meditation takes you, do not try and guide it.
28. If at first, you don’t ‘travel’ into nothingness, then stay still and concentrate on your breathing, keeping your mind clear of any conscious thought. Over time you will be able to discipline your mind to empty itself of all thoughts.
29. When your meditation has completed, disconnect yourself from VITALI-CHI and wait a few minutes so that your energy re-settles.
30. Drink plenty of water.