In just two days, we go through SO much and participants go away with over 200 slides and a 400+ page manual, which is not just a ‘how to use Vitali-Chi’ but a complete summation of the healing journey. Here’s just a sample, half a page in fact, on negative thoughts and how to deal with them:
- Let go of anything from the past that continues to play on your mind and which causes repetitive negative thinking.
- Let go of regret which causes depression and keeps you stuck in the past and prevents you from appreciating the present moment and experiencing joy.
- Dwelling on the past will only give you a feeling of inadequacy for what you didn’t achieve or change at the time. Going over things again and again also creates an inertia and wastes time, for you cannot change what has already happened.
- Accept that you were a victim of circumstance and that those who treated you badly were ignorant of their ways.
- Release all feelings of resentment, anger and fury for what happened.
- Then be willing to forgive the person for their ignorance, but not their behaviour.
- Be willing to accept there was nothing you could have done differently, as you would not have been equipped to know how. Accept how you responded at the time. You may have been younger, smaller, vulnerable, stressed, distressed, inexperienced and passive amongst other things.
- Then forgive yourself for not knowing what you know now. Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
- Choose to move on so that you are free to live in joy instead of regret and remorse and then be happy that you have chosen to live in the present moment.
- Refuse to be tormented by negative thoughts. Empower yourself by choosing what you want to think about.
- Live your life today and stop living in the future as this creates anxiety, expectation and hope but also creates hypothetical fear, disappointment and once again inertia.
If you would like to find out more about our workshops, please follow the link.